Salary: £37,165 to £41,294
Location: Kings Cross, London
Working Pattern: Full Time, 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday
Are you a learning professional with experience in commissioning and designing training courses and learning resources? Do you have experience using and improving an LMS? Are you able to provide advice and challenge to ensure that learning interventions meet a range of objectives and learner needs?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an experienced Learning Adviser to join our team.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- maintaining effective partnerships with HR colleagues, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and business managers to provide a proactive, efficient and effective learning and development service which is customer focused, meets business needs and delivers value for money.
- ensure that learning and development advice is accurate, timely and pragmatic, and delivered in support of the HR Business Partnering model.
- commission, develop, source and provide access to learning resources and development programmes and contribute to other development interventions and strategies.
- support the delivery of NHG's equality, diversity and inclusion strategy through learning interventions and practices
The Ideal Candidate
- Comprehensive experience of working in a training and development environment at Adviser level
- Experience commissioning and managing external learning and training partners
- Experience using and/or administering an LMS (preferably Cornerstone)
- Experience of working in a complex, diverse and fast paced organisation with demanding deadlines
- Experience of sourcing, designing and delivering L&D solutions; including mandatory care sector training, digital solutions, management and leadership development, qualifications and eLearning
Above all, you will be a team player and someone who can offer suggestions and execute decisions to help improve the way that we recruit.
Our culture of innovation means your ideas and enthusiasm on how to improve our service will be welcomed. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
At NHG we pride ourselves on investing in our workforce - we offer ongoing training to help you grow and develop into your role.
In return we offer a competitive salary, generous annual leave, health cash plan, season ticket loan, life assurance and a generous contributory pension offer as well as other benefits packages.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
To apply for this role, please upload your CV and supporting statement. Your supporting statement should contain specific examples from your own experience demonstrating how you meet the professional expertise and skills criteria in the role profile.
Your supporting statement (about 500 words long) should cover the following:
- an overview of your L&D expertise and experience
- Learning Management System knowledge
Please see the Role Profile for further details. You can request this from our Recruitment Partner - Retinue Solutions.
For further information or an informal conversation regarding the role please contact Tom Bullock on 07384 798 495 or email email@example.com
Applications for this role close on Sunday 07 August 2022